Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day One

Good evening, humans!

It is 11:55 on March 28, 2017 and you know what, I am finally jumping in...let's start a blog!  I have always wanted to do something like this, have an online presence, but I have always found different excuses not to have one.  Too busy...too tired...T.V. is more fun...bar hopping...lets read...workout...holy hell there is a lot of reasons NOT to!  But currently, it is Spring Break, by myself as my hubby went to bed, I am not tired, and it just seems time.  No.  This is not because I am bored, it is because I want something/someone to share my life.  Lets' start with today...

I woke up around 9ish and as Duke (my big, 100 pound Golden Lab/Bernese Mountain Dog) stretched to eat his breakfast, my coffee was brewing behind me.  I am a teacher and every morning can be different, especially on a break.  I read a blog the day before and decided to have coffee because I was going to be going on a LONG run.  Yup, I am training for a marathon (another reason to begin this blog).  In the blog, it mentioned that having coffee was going to help me in my run...so even though tea had become a favorite, to hell with it, lets try coffee!  And sure enough...it worked...two cups of coffee was the major help I needed on my 13.1 run, on a TREADMILL! This blog helped me realize, maybe, just maybe, I could give advice to others and just another reason why I need and want to express my own feelings/thoughts.

I love my husband.  I love my life.  But what I have realized that I do not have a lot for just ME.  And the only person I can blame for this is me.  I am someone who wants to always please people around me and I know that has got to stop.  Me comes first.  I cannot let people around me dictate why I am happy and I need to make me happy.  I don't even care if this blog does not get picked up to become a million dollar blog...it is so more than that.  It is to have an outlet on my life and for me to share whatever wisdom I might just have (HA).  I will be talking about dinners...my life with my husband of 1.7 years...my running achievements (and the moments I hate working out) and everything in between.

Anyone out there...please comment with me and follow me...let me join all those bloggers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day One

Good evening, humans! It is 11:55 on March 28, 2017 and you know what, I am finally jumping in...let's start a blog!  I have always wa...